Who would benefit from participating in Deep Tech Pharma Forum?
- You are an innovative, inquisitive or progressive business or technical professional with current responsibilities within the pharma or life science value chain (ie. R&D, clinical trials/research, manufacturing, marketing, supply chain/distribution)
- You would like to better understand how deep technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), distributed ledger technologies (DLT)/blockchain, IoMTs, VR/MR will revolutionized the drug development and distribution process.
- You are eager to be with critical stakeholders (ie. patients, pharma industry professionals, regulatory, clinicians, and others) collaborate with developers of cutting-edge technologies to leverage data assets for accelerating the development of medicine from bench to bedside
- You are passionate and committed to finding better ways to conduct clinical trials, secure the pharmaceutical supply chain, leverage existing R&D data, empower patients to be an active partner in the drug development process.
Why you should attend the Deep Tech Pharma Forum
- This is a participatory event. You, the attendee, will propose and lead sessions in real-time at the conference on relevant topics, ideas and challenges that matter to you.
- This is an outcome-based event. Deep Tech Pharma Forum is the platform to help progress new ideas, offer insights to overcoming challenges, and design processes and protocols to drive adoption of these technologies.
- The time is right. Pharma’s operational approach to the development and distribution of medicine requires innovative thinking and technologies. The cutting-edge technologies are here; now we need all the key players to come together and put them to work to deliver on the promise of a more secure, efficient, and optimized patient experience.