Welcome to the Executive Summit on Quantum Computing and Artificial Intelligence. We invite the greatest forward-thinking thought leaders defining the future of Quantum Computing, Cryptography and Artificial Intelligence. This international conference is the platform for the exchange of thought-provoking ideas by global innovators shaping industries of the future.
Click on links for presentation abstracts.
- Opening Remarks: United States Congressman Bill Foster
- Conference Keynote: Dr. Christoph Zindel, Board Member at Siemens Healthineers
- Conference Keynote: Maëva Ghonda, African Scientist and Editor of the IEEE Quantum Computing Newsletter
- Artificial Intelligence:
- Mr. Killian Gross, European Commission Brussels, Head of Unit DG CNECT A/2, Artificial Intelligence
- The European Commission’s work on Artificial Intelligence
- Dr. Gil Alterovitz, Director, National Artificial Intelligence Institute (NAII) at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dr. Dorin Comaniciu, Senior Vice President of Artificial Intelligence and Digital Innovation at Siemens Healthineers
- Quantum Computing:
- Mr. Murray Thom, Vice President of Software and Cloud Services at D-Wave Systems, Inc.
- Mr. Taro Shimada, Executive Officer, Corporate Senior Vice President and Chief Digital Officer at Toshiba Corporation, President and CEO at Toshiba Digital Solutions Corporation, CEO and Representative Director at Toshiba Data Corporation
- Dr. Michele Mosca, CEO at evolutionQ
- Mr. Mike Brown, Chief Technology Officer at ISARA Corporation
- Closing Remarks:
- Dr. Paul Lopata, Principal Director Quantum Science at The Pentagon, Office of the Under Secretary of the U.S. Department of Defense